Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Am A Teacher

I am a police officer that controls a child gone wild
I am a travel agent scheduling our trips for the year
I am a confidante that wipes a crying child's tear
          I am a banker collecting money for a ton of different things
          I am a librarian showing adventures that a storybook brings
          I am a custodian that has to clean certain little messes
          I am a psychic that leans to know all that everybody only guesses
I am a photographer keeping pictures of a child's yearly growth
when mother and father are gone for the day, i become both
I am a doctor that detects when a child is feeling sick
I am a politician that must know the laws and regonize a trick
          I am a party planner for holidays to celebrate with all
          I am a decorator of a room, filling every wall
      I am a news reporter updating on our nation’s current events
      I am a detective solving small mysteries and ending all suspense
I am a clown and comedian that make a children laugh
I am a dietician assuring they have lunch or from mine I gave that half
                When we seen to stray from values, I’m become a ustazah
                But I’m proud to have to be these people because…

I’m proud to say, “I am a teacher.”




No comments:

Post a Comment